🌟 Introducing the Lucid Air in Zenith Red with PPF Matte Finish! 🌟

I'm not a fan of matte films in general, although I've seen a few on here that I really like. And I think this one takes away from the beauty of the ZR color. But, MUM did a great job on it, and if the owner likes that look, that's what counts.
Yeah, this is how I feel. I strongly considered the matte but my PPF guy advised against it because he thought it would dull the color, and I agreed with him. It’s not my look, but the work looks really stellar, which is the whole point!

Eh, not wise choice in my opinion. One of the main points of Zenith Red is to enjoy witnessing the color shifts in real time depending on the sun. This matte wrap completely ruins the experience.

Eh, not wise choice in my opinion. One of the main points of Zenith Red is to enjoy witnessing the color shifts in real time depending on the sun. This matte wrap completely ruins the experience.
"Thank you for sharing your perspective. We understand that everyone has unique tastes and preferences when it comes to their vehicle's appearance. While the matte wrap might not align with your vision of enjoying the color shifts of Zenith Red, it could appeal to others seeking a different aesthetic or style and be different from others on the road. Your feedback helps us recognize the importance of catering to a variety of preferences within our customer base." Thanks for your opinion.

Back