🌟 Introducing the Lucid Air in Zenith Red with PPF Matte Finish! 🌟

Mum Sports

Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Cars
Lucid
🌟 Introducing the Lucid Air in Zenith Red with PPF Matte Finish! 🌟

Not only does this masterpiece boast unparalleled elegance and performance, but it also comes equipped with advanced Paint Protection Film (PPF) technology. Safeguarding your investment, the PPF Matte Finish ensures that your Lucid Air maintains its pristine appearance for years to come.

With the Zenith Red hue wrapped in a durable PPF layer, your vehicle is shielded against scratches, stone chips, and environmental elements. Drive with confidence, knowing that your Lucid Air remains as flawless as the day you drove it off the lot.

Experience the perfect blend of style and protection. Reserve your Lucid Air today!

Contact us today at 510.657.3224.

#LucidAirDream #ZenithRed #MatteFinish #PPF #PaintProtection #LuxuryCars #Innovation #LucidMotors

Attachments

• IMG_0689.jpeg
    IMG_0689.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 302
  • IMG_0693.jpeg
    IMG_0693.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 235
  • IMG_0694.jpeg
    IMG_0694.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 235
  • IMG_0696.jpeg
    IMG_0696.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0697.jpeg
    IMG_0697.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 275
Last edited by a moderator:
🌟 Introducing the Lucid Air Dream in Zenith Red with PPF Matte Finish! 🌟

Not only does this masterpiece boast unparalleled elegance and performance, but it also comes equipped with advanced Paint Protection Film (PPF) technology. Safeguarding your investment, the PPF Matte Finish ensures that your Lucid Air Dream maintains its pristine appearance for years to come.

With the Zenith Red hue wrapped in a durable PPF layer, your vehicle is shielded against scratches, stone chips, and environmental elements. Drive with confidence, knowing that your Lucid Air Dream remains as flawless as the day you drove it off the lot.

Experience the perfect blend of style and protection. Reserve your Lucid Air Dream today!

Contact us today at 510.657.3224.

#LucidAirDream #ZenithRed #MatteFinish #PPF #PaintProtection #LuxuryCars #Innovation #LucidMotors
Um, this is definitely a Pure, not a Dream Edition. I'd be careful how you're advertising it...

Um, this is definitely a Pure, not a Dream Edition. I'd be careful how you're advertising it...
Smells pretty fishy to me. No price either and if you go to their website they don’t even have a for sale section. Only advertise ppf, wraps, detailing, etc…

Shadyyyyyyy

Smells pretty fishy to me. No price either and if you go to their website they don’t even have a for sale section. Only advertise ppf, wraps, detailing, etc…

Shadyyyyyyy
I think it is just an advertisement for them doing PPF, I don’t think it’s a car for sale post.

Shadyyyyyyy
What @AirDoll said, they are a vendor advertising their PPF services

It would help if it was a little bit more explicit <Vendor> We are offering PPF services these are the prices of said service. Call us to schedule no fee consult to get your car ppf. Not reserve a Lucid today. I can see the confusion

To each their own, but I'm not keen on the matte finish in this case. Zenith Red is such a vibrant colour, and this dulls it.
I’m no fan of matte in general, so I’m the wrong guy to ask. But agreed. This might as well be black matte.

To each their own, but I'm not keen on the matte finish in this case. Zenith Red is such a vibrant colour, and this dulls it.
Agreed. I actually think ZR is the worst Lucid color to matte, since a big part of its appeal is how it changes colors. What does the rest of the ZR gang think?

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any confusion regarding the advertisement. We want to clarify that while we specialize in PPF/Ceramic/Tints/Caliper Paint, we may not be knowledgeable about the various models of Lucid on the market. We'll review and update our listing to ensure accurate information is provided. Your feedback is greatly appreciated"

Last edited:

Shadyyyyyyy

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any confusion. While we primarily specialize in ppf, wraps, and detailing services, we also offer sales of related products. Our website to ensure a better experience for our customers, once we know what you are in the market for we will give you our pricing as well our package deals. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out to us directly."

I’m no fan of matte in general, so I’m the wrong guy to ask. But agreed. This might as well be black matte.

"Thank you for your honest feedback. We understand that matte finishes may not be to everyone's taste. We strive to offer a diverse range of options to cater to different preferences. We value your input."

Agree 100%. Why dull such an outstanding color.

Don't really understand the appeal of the matte finish but I guess everybody has their own ideal of what looks good.

"Thank you for sharing your feedback! We understand that lighting conditions can greatly affect how colors appear, and how we take our pictures to display these were quick photos we took so not very professional, especially with PPF Matte finish wraps. in person this color finish in the sun was pretty nice."

"Thank you for sharing your feedback! We understand that lighting conditions can greatly affect how colors appear, and how we take our pictures to display these were quick photos we took so not very professional, especially with PPF Matte finish wraps. in person this color finish in the sun was pretty nice."
To be clear, I in no way meant to disparage your work on the wrap itself. Just not my thing.

It appears you do very fine work. And there are plenty of people who dig this sort of thing, for sure.

No worries at all Thank you we appreciate the kind response. Every day is a challenging day for us we strive to make the customers happy 😀

Agreed. I actually think ZR is the worst Lucid color to matte, since a big part of its appeal is how it changes colors. What does the rest of the ZR gang think?
I'm not a fan of matte films in general, although I've seen a few on here that I really like. And I think this one takes away from the beauty of the ZR color. But, MUM did a great job on it, and if the owner likes that look, that's what counts.

I'm not a fan of matte films in general, although I've seen a few on here that I really like. And I think this one takes away from the beauty of the ZR color. But, MUM did a great job on it, and if the owner likes that look, that's what counts.
Agreed on all counts.

Back