“Sleep”… “Waking up” with 1.2.1

Has anyone experienced the car constantly going to sleep and requiring a full boot up even when leaving the car for a short time. This seems to have gotten worse with 1.2.1. I walk in to grab my coffee and when I come out (less than 5 minutes later) the car is completely asleep and take 20 seconds to come back fully online. What a PIA.
Sounds perfectly normal to me. If I've forgotten something and I've already backed out, I just leave the door open while I run into the house and the car remains "awake".

Has anyone experienced the car constantly going to sleep and requiring a full boot up even when leaving the car for a short time. This seems to have gotten worse with 1.2.1. I walk in to grab my coffee and when I come out (less than 5 minutes later) the car is completely asleep and take 20 seconds to come back fully online. What a PIA.
Seems like normal behavior to me, for now. Lucid obviously has some tuning to do with regard to putting the car into sleep mode within X minutes and figuring out what the most common time is for the majority of people. It's possible to keep it from "sleeping" as quickly, but it will definitely be a detriment to battery drain in order to keep systems "online" for longer.

Seems like normal behavior to me, for now. Lucid obviously has some tuning to do with regard to putting the car into sleep mode within X minutes and figuring out what the most common time is for the majority of people. It's possible to keep it from "sleeping" as quickly, but it will definitely be a detriment to battery drain in order to keep systems "online" for longer.
Wouldn't it be great to have this as a feature like with a computer? I guess I need to send a suggestion.

Totally agree. I spent an hour on the phone with customer service about this yesterday. They had me try to delete the mobile key and then reinstall it…but I kept getting an error and they couldn’t figure it out. Proximity sensor now works with the key fob, but car still goes to sleep so quickly and then is slow to wake.

Update: My car will not recognize a mobile key at all. I unpaired the key fob and mobile key per suggestions here (and per Lucid CS, so you guys were all correct). BUT, when trying to re-pair the mobile key, the car just kept sending this error. Tried about 36 times. 😊
AEFBA344-C4B8-475C-8090-071FB00BFE85.jpeg

The Denver service advisor came out to figure it out and says he downloaded a bunch of information and is sending to the engineers to determine a fix.

Back