Would the Cali bear placement bother you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uscnamja781

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
DA7CB2E8-B3EA-4918-8A92-1A0AF967100B.jpeg
495983D5-2141-4982-9AE8-759AE05AE04D.jpeg

Took delivery on Air touring, which I plan to write a full review on delivery experience and car (love it!). So the DA and assistant (two people one on each side) ended up putting in Cali Bear on the sides. And I noticed One side is one inch above the other sticker. Maybe I am OCD ? Idk but I ask the DA for extra sticker so I place it on same alignment as other side. Anyone else be bothered by this??

And here we go again.
Politics being thrown into a very balanced (till now) forum.
Yours (and others) political affiliation shown, who gives a shit about, try to keep it to yourself.
Again and again, half of the country has a different view.

In HA mode, does the Lucid do it on purpose to bounce between the lines from the left to the right and from the right to the left?
If so, that would be a great inside joke.
Um, I believe he meant the direction. The actual direction. not anything political.

At least that's how I read it.

I believe the designer of the flag chose left because it was meant to represent the "West." But that could be apocryphal.

And here we go again.
Politics being thrown into a very balanced (till now) forum.
Yours (and others) political affiliation shown, who gives a shit about, try to keep it to yourself.
Again and again, half of the country has a different view.

In HA mode, does the Lucid do it on purpose to bounce between the lines from the left to the right and from the right to the left?
If so, that would be a great inside joke.
I was describing the bear on the California flag as looking left is literally the bear is looking/facing left. How else would you one describe which direction is the bear facing? facing the Pacific? Some of you stated the bear is facing west. It is true if you are facing north and looking at the flag. If you are facing south and looking at the flag, the bear is then facing east?

There are 2 bears that look right. One on each front seat.

Attachments

• IMG_2172.jpeg
    IMG_2172.jpeg
    879.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2171.jpeg
    IMG_2171.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2169.jpeg
    IMG_2169.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2168.jpeg
    IMG_2168.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 50
There are 2 bears that look right. One on each front seat.
Just had to show off the blue ones, didn't you?

Here's the thing—You're right, of course. So let's get that out of the way.

But that bear on the seats is not "the" bear. If you want to get super pedantic about it. It's not the official Lucid logo on the sticker and that they are increasingly using in marketing. It seems to be some earlier version of the bear graphic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back