World Events

Daniel2022AT

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
The world has changed in the last 24 hours with the Hamas attacks on Israel and the unfolding Israeli response back. While the conflict seems to be centered around Iran, Hamas, and Israel, one can expect a certain chilling of relations between the mid-east and western world for the time being. I only hope the connections of Lucid to Saudi Arabia and the new commercial endeavors there are not negatively impacted by these geo-political tensions. Of course we all pray for peace.

I really wouldn't expect it. SA not close politically or geographically to the fray.

The world has changed in the last 24 hours with the Hamas attacks on Israel and the unfolding Israeli response back. While the conflict seems to be centered around Iran, Hamas, and Israel, one can expect a certain chilling of relations between the mid-east and western world for the time being. I only hope the connections of Lucid to Saudi Arabia and the new commercial endeavors there are not negatively impacted by these geo-political tensions. Of course we all pray for peace.
My suspicion is the reason Iran backed the Hamas and Hezbollah incursion, and reports say gave the green light, is explicitly because they were extremely nervous about the Saudi-Israeli peace agreement that was about to occur. It would have isolated Iran completely in that region.

I strongly suspect we will have only closer ties with the Saudis henceforth, as they are a big intelligence and military partner in that region now, in addition to Israel.

Please keep any ensuing comments civil or I will close this thread faster than you can blink. I’m leaving it open for legitimate and unbiased discussion, but this is not a place to discuss politics, especially on hot button issues like what’s happening in Israel and Gaza today.

Back