Wish list additional item

I have a related comment on the OP's question. My dog activates the rear sunshades and the seat heaters. I have locked the rear display several times and it finally shows that the controls are not available on the rear panel so the seat heaters and rear shades are locked finally on the panel. I trust that it will not re-set to allow control until I change it in the display settings. The rear door window controls still operate. If the rear windows can be locked from the driver's position, how do I activate them?
On the old software, the window/child locks were on the far left of the cockpit screen. That locks all the windows except the driver's, I think. With the new software, I forget where, but they were moved onto the pilot screen/menus, I think.

On the old software, the window/child locks were on the far left of the cockpit screen. That locks all the windows except the driver's, I think. With the new software, I forget where, but they were moved onto the pilot screen/menus, I think.
Would love a way to lock the rear screen shades from the pilot panel. My 3 and 7 year old are having a blast there their new toys.

Here's my wish list:

Post 2.0UX Lucid Vehicle Feature Requests
Charging:

- charge scheduling: plug in now, but don't start to charge until XX:XX time to avoid higher energy rates (helpful for those who sleep before midnight)
- see the percentage you have set your charge limit at in the car charging screen

- ability to select percentage or miles or both for battery charge level on the dash screen

- selectable maximum charging amperage (helpful for garages in hot climates and NEMA 14-50 connection)

Seats:
- easy entry seat setting for seats (seats / wheel move to open up for easier ingress / egress)

- turn off massage seats when walking away (locking) or exiting the car (have a setting for this? or maybe a setting to turn it off when someone gets out of the seat (timed? make this a custom selectable option)

Drive Modes:
- the drive modes should have a custom mode… eg. I like to have a stiff steering wheel, but also like a compliant ride and max acceleration

- leave the previously selected drive mode on instead of having to select every time I get in the car

Lighting:
- auto screen dimming for night-time / daytime option

- dim the buttons on the steering wheel commensurate with screens

- night-time map dimming in all modes topography, satellite mode, etc.

Garage / coming home / leaving behaviors:
- can I please leave my car unlocked in my garage?

- auto GDO after departing / arriving to garage?

- customizable distance for triggering auto GDO upon arrival or departure (10-50ft)

- auto GDO button presents upon startup @home when I get into the car and prepare for departure

Texting:
- there should be no voice command to have texts read to me… when receiving a text, press the steering wheel mic button to have it read to me, instead of hitting the screen, waiting, etc. then fiddling with the screen again to figure out how to reply, etc.

- after text is read, give option to press steering wheel mic button to create a reply message and begin dictation

Driving behaviors:
- lane centering in town, not just on the highway, please make this happen

- auto turn signal turn off when changing lanes (difficult to get used to the stalk behavior without the mechanical switch)

Other:
- pet mode

- camping mode

- ability to turn off turn signal sound entirely

- ability to select location of nav, music, home, and phone buttons in upper display (left or right)

- ability to customize left sided panel buttons

- ability to adjust volume of all alert tones

- side mirror reverse tilt (selectable for left, right or both)

- frunk closing: press button, play a beep sound, pause a second, then close

- ditch the current map API and use Google API, very disappointed in the Nav, and this is just not right for a car like this

- always on view of temperature, fan setting, heated / cooled seats (customizable buttons to always be on like Rivian / Tesla)

Lucid App Requests

- additional climate controls for heated / cooled seats, steering + AC / heat

- open / close windows

- charge statistics, home costs vs EVgo, EA, etc

- activate HomeLink from app

- monitoring application for exterior cameras

- customizable buttons for more commonly used items

- selectable maximum charging amperage (helpful for garages in hot climates and NEMA 14-50 connection)

Would love a way to lock the rear screen shades from the pilot panel. My 3 and 7 year old are having a blast there their new toys.
I'm pretty sure you can enable the child locks and disable the rear screen. It's in the options somewhere

I'm pretty sure you can enable the child locks and disable the rear screen. It's in the options somewhere
Yes you can.

Attachments

• Rear locking.JPG
    Rear locking.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 86
I don't know where the old wish list went. But as I get more and more chilled driving my fabulous car with 2.20, I wish for less moving around to operate the the functions I wish to engage. I am very happy the main icons were moved to the left of the dash screen. But could you insert them on the start up screen of the plot panel in a band above the "car, fan, settings, and cameras" icons. This allows us to turn on the music and pick a play list without having to jump between two screens. It will also be useful when you figure out how to display the Nav and music on two separate screens, which I'm sure is coming . My work around for the dual functioning of Navigation and music is to call up the nav directions first as they display one the "AIR" section of the dash and stays there. Then I pull up music. This gives me most of what I need. If you mad this change Two clicks on the pilot panel could toggle you back into Nav.

I’d like to have an indication of music volume level other than just a bar (either a number or percentage of maximum level).

I wish the ambient lighting intensity was a lot higher.

Still waiting for dog mode. 45 minutes is not enough and it would be great if the cockpit screen had a bold notice that "The interior temperature is 72 and that my driver will be back when I want", so as not to invite copyright letters from Tesla.

Also a surveillance function as well as the dashcam function mentioned elsewhere.

These are on the list already, but how difficult can they be to program?

Couldn’t agree more. Now there are just 3 shades of blue and 3 shades of brown
Wish there will be gold light and different shades of yellow/orange…

Back