Windshield wipers

Good to know. Mine was fixed too. It took 5 mins.
Ok so after a ice storm here in Quebec today I activated de-icing mode, and since then my passenger side wiper blade isn’t working… do you think this is something I can fix myself 😂 it’s such a hassle to leave the car for a 5 minute fix lol

Ok so after a ice storm here in Quebec today I activated de-icing mode, and since then my passenger side wiper blade isn’t working… do you think this is something I can fix myself 😂 it’s such a hassle to leave the car for a 5 minute fix lol
What the technician told me is that the screw that connects the wiper to the motor has come loose and all they needed to do was to tighten it properly.

What the technician told me is that the screw that connects the wiper to the motor has come loose and all they needed to do was to tighten it properly.
Thanks for the help! I removed the large cover under the frunk to expose the wipers and removed the plastic cover over the wiper bolt, tightened it down and everything works great now 👍🏻

Thanks for the help! I removed the large cover under the frunk to expose the wipers and removed the plastic cover over the wiper bolt, tightened it down and everything works great now 👍🏻
Is the wiper bolt a hex bolt? I am having the same issue.

Is the wiper bolt a hex bolt? I am having the same issue.
I Forget what mm it was, but if I’m not mistaken I used a spark plug socket lol (since it’s longer) and a ratchet. just pull the covers off and you’ll see it’s not too complicated.

I thought I remembered my headlights turning ON when windshield wipers were turned ON. I checked the manual and indeed "Note: The lights will switch on whenever the windshield wipers are operating." Today it was raining, I turned the wipers on and the headlights did NOT come on. Eventually they did come on, but that was when the rain was so heavy it was as dark as night.
Has anyone else experienced? Part of latest OTA?

Back