Will take your silver AGT reservation.

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
I see a few people cancelling orders I heard Lucid is able to transfer reservations if anyone has a silver AGT close to production preferably 21inch wheel I might be interested to take over if you thinking of canceling.

Lucid explicitly does not allow the transfer of reservations, but will reallocate orders if they’ve already been produced. That reallocation process is internal though, and determined by a mix of “who’s next in line” and final delivery location.

Lucid explicitly does not allow the transfer of reservations, but will reallocate orders if they’ve already been produced. That reallocation process is internal though, and determined by a mix of “who’s next in line” and final delivery location.
A few folks have posted they are trying to transfer so not sure if something has changed I’ll double check with advisor

A few folks have posted they are trying to transfer so not sure if something has changed I’ll double check with advisor
People trying to transfer doesn’t mean they *can*. We have yet to see anyone actually transfer a reservation, and Lucid has said they don’t allow it. 🤷‍♂️

I see a few people cancelling orders I heard Lucid is able to transfer reservations if anyone has a silver AGT close to production preferably 21inch wheel I might be interested to take over if you thinking of canceling.
Ready for delivery - White GT 21’s Mojave interior.

Agree, it seems its more like a process of matching up cars that were produced or are in production in which the original reservation holder decided to cancel or not take delivery and finding another individual willing to take that said vehicle if the build was the same or close enough. An internal shuffling of cars to "the next in line" so to speak.

Back