Who got 520?

JayZee#293

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Dream Edition P
DE Number
Who is going to receive #520? I’m #293!

The odds that the DE owner of #520 is on this forum is slim. Perhaps one will see a tweet somewhere.

My guess is its still at Casa Grande awaiting "Fit and Finish".

Yeah….. I think 520 will be sitting in the parking lot for quite some time……

My guess is its still at Casa Grande awaiting "Fit and Finish".
Only missed the deadline by ~4 months. I can imagine that’s why a few DE reservation holders canceled and their cars are being offed to GT reservation holders.

In its recent earnings call Rivian cut its 2022 production projections by roughly half -- to 20,000 vehicles -- citing supply chain issues. The "Launch Edition" R1S we were originally told we'd get in early 2021 is still nowhere in sight. The last communication from Rivian told us we'd get the SUV in May/June of this year, but we've heard nothing since the announcement of the production cuts.

Rivian tried to put a $20,000 price hike through on our reservation but had to back down in the face of mass cancellations, triggering a PR fiasco.

A friend is trying to get a Hyundai Ioniq 5. Local dealer websites keep showing they have one or more of these EVs in stock, but every time he calls he finds it was just bait to try to get you to the dealership lot. No cars are actually available.

Tesla just announced another round of significant price hikes.

Mercedes dealers are trying to get $50,000 above MSRP for an EQS that is getting only so-so reviews. Ford dealers are gouging the prices on Mach-E's.

The whole car industry -- especially for EVs -- is a complete mess.

Lucid is sailing through some very rough waters and has kept its boat relatively upright compared to some others.

Back