What tire size did you order?

• 19"

Votes: 65 50.8%
  • 20"

Votes: 11 8.6%
  • 21"

Votes: 52 40.6%

• Total voters

I ordered the car with 19" wheels but soon realized to even check air pressure, the plastic parts had to be removed and without those, the wheels looked like junkyard specials. I purchased 20" HRE P204 wheels and they look great. Way too much money but, what the hell.

FYI - I asked if all season tires would be available for the 20’s, and this was the response;

“Regarding the 20" Aero Lite wheels, the 20's are staggered with P245/40R20 (F) & P265/40R20 (R) Michelin Pilot Sport EV Summer Tires.

Only the 19" Aero Range are offered with P245/45 R19 Pirelli PZERO AS+ All-Season Tires.

A second set of tires/wheels may be purchased at additional cost and can be quoted and coordinated with your Delivery Advisor.
Tires do not need to be purchased from Lucid. However, Lucid only recommends approved tires with the LM1 logo and we cannot guarantee proper installation from unauthorized installers

Installation of non-approved wheels and tires may cause damage to the vehicle and affect warranty coverage.”

The tires are the same you would get from Lucid and the wheels were approved by Lucid.

Yeah, the LM1 designation is the important part, for weight bearing.

I got 21 because the wait was too long on the 19. Hit a pothole already and $500 to replace. Anyone know how to get OEM 19s?

I got 21 because the wait was too long on the 19. Hit a pothole already and $500 to replace. Anyone know how to get OEM 19s?
Contact your service center and they should be able to get you the 19s.

Got 19’s for NE winter and will order a set of Lucid 20’s with Michelins for warm weather.

Sorry, haven't looked at this thread in a while, its a company called Fast Wheels from Canada, they are making an EV line. You are probably right about them using Tesla as a modeling platform. Here is a link to their EV wheels page (assuming its allowed on the forum): https://fastco.ca/Fast-Wheels/Alloy-Wheels?wheelCategory=17 The ones I am referring to are the EV05.

Back