What tint and how much ?

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
What tint did you use to tint your car? How much was it to tint the entire car, winshield, and all the glass. If you tinted your windshield what levels did you go? I was researching photosync but not sure what the cost was. I have one quote for llumar stratos for 1400$ entire car roof winshield windows. These are AZ prices so locale may vary.

Anyone here have 20% all the way around?
You asked for 20 ??
IMG_8358.jpeg
IMG_8117.jpeg
IMG_8119.jpeg
IMG_8066.jpeg

Kachow!!

Attachments

• IMG_8215.jpeg
    IMG_8215.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 78
What's a good happy medium between dark enough for looks and good heat rejection? Like 35%?
The answer is very personal to the individual. A good tint shop will have a sample wall, etc. so you can see the looks and pick the level of darkness that works for you. If you are considering going anything darker than 35%, try it out at night first to make sure you are comfortable with the vision through the windows.

Did anyone tint their glass canopy?
I did 35 on the top (Xpel XR Plus). I did 70 on the windshield (if I had it to do again maybe I'd go with 55 except I was nervous cause any tinting on the front windshield is illegal in CA). Side windows and rear window all 45. My car was sitting outside in 100 degree heat for many hours the other day. Yes it was hot inside but I put all the windows down briefly to exhaust the heated air and then drove off and the A/C did a great job cooling the car down quickly.

I live in the desert so it’s smart to have as much tint as possible our car stays cool even when it’s 110 outside. Will be 120 next week in AZ

Side windows we like the jet black look so 20s work there
Front winshield we did 55 and when you do that you seal off light to rest of the car making your windows darker which completes the look.
Go dark go 20s all around and 55s on top.

IMG_8038.jpeg

Back