What tint and how much ?

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
What tint did you use to tint your car? How much was it to tint the entire car, winshield, and all the glass. If you tinted your windshield what levels did you go? I was researching photosync but not sure what the cost was. I have one quote for llumar stratos for 1400$ entire car roof winshield windows. These are AZ prices so locale may vary.

Literally WTF

I had a Lucid technician confirm to me that the black piece that attaches the visor to the windshield is literally made to be apart of the windshield with some coating that does NOT come off. And if you took it off you would risk cracking the windshield.
And he said in fact that the visor black Puck thing comes manufactured attached to the windshield.

They take everything off and did a proper clean install for u
Literally WTF

I had a Lucid technician confirm to me that the black piece that attaches the visor to the windshield is literally made to be apart of the windshield with some coating that does NOT come off. And if you took it off you would risk cracking the windshield.
And he said in fact that the visor black Puck thing comes manufactured attached to the windshield.
Well hopeful my pics are showing you otherwise I have all my glass tinted dark black 20% and roof is 50%

Literally WTF

I think the people who "claimed" to have tinted everything (including me), mean that the entire windshield was tinted. Sometimes people only tint the lower part only. The black puck attached to the windshield is not removed – a hole is cut into the tint when the tint is applied. And, yes, what you stated above is true.

Literally WTF

@Alex is correct. You can remove the visor and they will cut a hole in the tint where the mount is. It is possible to do it in 1 piece, but the black part is not removable.

Uh yeah, how else do they do it? Remove the mount and remount it?
That’s what I thought initially ,
But I guess now looking more into the they take the visor out but keep the holder there the work around it
IMG_9456.png

That’s what I thought initially ,
But I guess now looking more into the they take the visor out but keep the holder there the work around it View attachment 13833
As far as I know concerning my windshield tinting, they did remove the mount that sticks out, and all there was left was a pad with a nib. There was a discussion about this in some other thread a long time ago.

Post in thread 'Heat Impact Of Tinting'

Back