What, so NOW you can design a Pure RWD with Santa Cruz Leather and MASSAGING SEATS!?!?

What's funny is that even after 1 year and 12k miles .. I still find myself staring at the car and love driving it as if day 1... not sure what 12 month service will do.. it's already like the day I picked it up

Reviving this - I am taking my car in for my 1-year service, and have emailed the service advisor if we can retrofit the Touring with massaging seats. I'll let us know what they say...probably a no...but fingers crossed...
I think about this more often than i should 😂. I'm definitely in, if possible.

@mcr16

Reviving this - I am taking my car in for my 1-year service, and have emailed the service advisor if we can retrofit the Touring with massaging seats. I'll let us know what they say...probably a no...but fingers crossed...
No massaging seat retrofits as of now....bummer...heard back from the service advisor so following up on my post above... here is exactly what I got from service:

"I also asked about the seats and as of right now, we can’t upgrade them. I don’t know if this will change in the future or not."

Not irony. If they really want a world class RWD car they should be using the dual rear motor set up from the Sapphire to provide better traction control.

Not irony. If they really want a world class RWD car they should be using the dual rear motor set up from the Sapphire to provide better traction control.
Yeah, that sounds like a great way to increase costs, complexity, battery, wiring, cannibalizing every single air trim except the sapphire itself, as well as having the added benefit of killing your customers with 600 hp RWD!

Not good product segmentation.

We want a set of trims that range in pricing and corresponding feature set, which will then appeal to a broader array of potential buyers.

I was actually worried about the seats in the GT that was on display in the studio. The Pure has much softer seats that at least for me is more comfortable.
Agreed. Spent a few weeks with a GT and realized that the purelux upholstery/seats are my favorite. My dream spec would be the sapphire drivetrain wrapped in a FB pure everything else (+ massaging seats and 360 camera).

Back