What is your Lucid Air software improvement wish list?

Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
I’ll started mine first…

Received presents:
✅Apple CarPlay
✅Passive lock/unlock
✅Independent area volume level adjustment
✅Satellite image map option
✅SOC estimate on way pt and destination
✅Easy driver entry
✅Pandora radio stations
✅Offer roof shade
✅Offline owner’s manual
✅Offline GPS map

Future Santa:
➡️ More ambient light selection
➡️ Netflix and other video streaming
➡️ Surveillance mode
➡️ Dash-cam option
➡️ Display SOC and remaining range same time
➡️ Replicate home-link between users
➡️ Some simple games
➡️ Web browser
➡️ Instantaneous efficiency graph on dashboard
➡️ Valet mode for glove compartment access
➡️ Car wash mode
➡️ Show & tell mode
➡️ Offer divider net in frunk

➡️ Surveillance mode
➡️ Dash-cam option
➡️ Display SOC and remaining range same time
➡️ Replicate home-link between users
➡️ Display Navigation and Music Source simultaneously
➡️ Instantaneous efficiency graph on dashboard
➡️ Valet mode for glove compartment access
➡️ Offer divider net in frunk

In order of likelihood:

Better lanekeeping
Nav on one screen, music on another
Homelink control you can use while backing out of garage
Energy burndown graph
Google Maps and Nav instead of HERE
Google Assistant instead of Alexa

1. Profiles. Profiles. Profiles. Start over.

There is no 2.

➡️Augmented Reality navigation embed in front dash cam on right cockpit screen

I'm pretty happy with my Lucid these days, but the following improvements would be most welcome:
- Dash cam
- Sentry (surveillance) mode
- CarPlay on 2 screens
- Independent control of 2 screens (nav, CarPlay or music on top, nav, music, CarPlay or Lucid vehicle controls on bottom
- more dependable lane keeping with Highway Assist

Lucid send a Tesla Y Lyft to pick me up the other day. This car had a stand-alone lane keeping feature.
I would use that feature regularly, independent and separate from other autonomous features.
And definitely dash cam and sentry mode. Can’t imagine anyone not wanting to use these functions, provided there‘s no privacy issue such as previously reported with another EV manufacturer.

Lucid send a Tesla Y Lyft to pick me up the other day. This car had a stand-alone lane keeping feature.
I would use that feature regularly, independent and separate from other autonomous features.
And definitely dash cam and sentry mode. Can’t imagine anyone not wanting to use these functions, provided there‘s no privacy issue such as previously reported with another EV manufacturer.
how is lane keeping feature different from lane departure protection of Lucid?

Highway Assist centers you within the lane, essentially steering for you; but it’s imperfect, and you need to ensure you’re paying attention at all times, as with 100% of other systems on the road.

Lane departure protection / Lane keep assist (as sometimes referred to here) warns you if you are crossing a lane marker, and intervenes to try and steer you back into your own lane, but does not center or anything; it’s an emergency feature.

Lane departure, as Borski said, is a warning and doesn’t actively steer. HA does the steering and the cruise control. As I was told, the Y can do active steering , without engaging the cruise feature.

Dream Drive level three
Surveillance

An oldie but goodie; rear view mirrors that optionally tip down when backing up. I'd also settle for the blind spot cameras to both come on when backing up, since that works too, but the view is more distorted.

Also, if it's available in the Tidal APIs, volume leveling between songs. There's so much variation between tracks, it makes me long for the curated playing from SXM in spite of the lower bitrate.

Last edited:
A steaming service in parking mode definitely will be sweet especially while waiting to do those hour-long charging.

1. Android Auto and dedicated button for Android Auto/CarPlay
2. Dash cam and surveillance mode.
3. Super saver long range mode
4. Active Noise canceling
5. Bigger permanent clock for us who struggle to find/read the tiny CarPlay clock.
6. Better Alexa integration.
7. Lucid app functions like opening windows and start battery pre-conditioning remotely.

Back