What is the objective of the forum?

pacific

Wondering what the objective of the forum is.
Is it to provide a platform for current & future owners, and broader community to share factual and real information, or is it to disseminate unsubstantiated rumors?

Last edited:
Uhh I’d say people have been helping others out. Making it easier for potential buyers to know on going issues, and current owners to learn more about their car. Sure, rumors come up, but I can safely guess this forum is not here solely to disseminate unsubstantiated rumors..

Is it to provide a platform for current & future owners, and broader community to share factual and real information, or is it to disseminate unsubstantiated rumors?
all of the above? I'm not sure I understand your post considering a quick view of forum topics goes over everything you mentioned...

First, this is a great forum, one of the best ! I came here to gather information and hear what actual owners are experiencing with their new cars. I get far better info coming here than going to a Lucid studio. I have NOT read where people here are starting rumors, only relating what they heard, and promptly shutting them down as gossip.

It's like a lounge where we hang out while waiting to be called that our order is ready. Anything goes

Don't be distracted by the occasional "rumor" posts -- and they are only occasional -- compared to the overwhelming proportion of substantive posts.

I understand what you're getting at. Wish people would create a new post under Rumors or some such topic and not put it in some existing thread. I find it interesting and like to see what, if any claims turn out to be true. The rumor and subsequent posts saying some of it could be true, it's all BS, the author is whatever, just pollutes the existing thread but so many of the large threads are interspersed with off-topic items that people found interesting and wanted to discuss.

I'd have to agree with @noobzilla that this forum was started to create a community of owners and wannabe owners to discuss mainly Lucid but whatever else interests them...it just needs to be placed in the proper thread.

That's true, as is the nature of conversation, we do tend to stray off topic quite a bit on almost every single thread

Back