Every time I stop there is a little message that comes up that says “Ready” and then it changes to “Hold”. I have it set to hold and I know what that means. I just don’t know what ready is intended to mean. Anyone know?
It won’t show Ready if there is an issue of some kind; the frunk is open, or something… even if the car is in D.Thanks guys and I agree it’s superfluous
Interesting, I have had the car balk at going into drive if anything is open, or not open anything in D. I suppose it's possible to manually open the doors.It won’t show Ready if there is an issue of some kind; the frunk is open, or something… even if the car is in D.
Interesting, I have had the car balk at going into drive if anything is open, or not open anything in D. I suppose it's possible to manually open the doors.