What did you sacrifice for a Lucid Air?

Ah, if you liked quantum of the seas you will LOVE icon. Its like a cross between oasis and quantum, family experiences and so much tech! And dont bother with the pics, ive already been on harmony of the seas!(oasis class)
Okay, but the pics were going to be of Oasis and Allure at sea lined up from Harmony during the meet up.

I’ve been on total 6 cruises, Royal Caribbean Harmony, Oasis, Wonder as the best. Norwegian is next, then Princess, lastly Carnival. 😂
Recognizing Royal Caribbean's superiority with their Mega class of ships just warms my heart. There is no other company on the planet than can do what Royal Caribbean does with their Mega ships and they're about to literally top themselves and the Oasis Class with the Icon Class. The pictures of Icon of the Seas leave me breathless!

Carnival is basically where you pay a ticket to be a crash dummy and lifeboat tester.
This is hilarious!!! We call Carnival's ships Tugboats!! 😂

Recognizing Royal Caribbean's superiority with their Mega class of ships just warms my heart. There is no other company on the planet than can do what Royal Caribbean does with their Mega ships and they're about to literally top themselves and the Oasis Class with the Icon Class. The pictures of Icon of the Seas leave me breathless!
The best of all is the Four Seasons. Never get sea sick. Don't over eat. Can leave any time you want.

The best of all is the Four Seasons. Never get sea sick. Don't over eat. Can leave any time you want.
Yeah, but with the Four Seasons, you can't eat dinner while sailing away from Curacao and wake up to breakfast sailing into Aruba with just as many amenities if not more as the land places.

Could've got more Lucid shares...

But I couldn't help falling in love with the car after the first test drive

Back