Well...I started the cancellation process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to Lucid. I was one of the many who converted my reservation to a non refundable one. When I decided to cancel (my reasons are set forth above) I figured the $300 was gone. I did NOT ask for a refund.

Today I got a refund notice from my credit card company. Lucid is a cash starved new company and could easily have kept my deposit (and I would not have held it against Lucid; it was MY decision to make the deposit not refundable) but it nonetheless on its own did it.

$300 is not going to make or break me but it does leave a nice feeling in me toward Lucid.

Kudos to Lucid. I was one of the many who converted my reservation to a non refundable one. When I decided to cancel (my reasons are set forth above) I figured the $300 was gone. I did NOT ask for a refund.

Today I got a refund notice from my credit card company. Lucid is a cash starved new company and could easily have kept my deposit (and I would not have held it against Lucid; it was MY decision to make the deposit not refundable) but it nonetheless on its own did it.

$300 is not going to make or break me but it does leave a nice feeling in me toward Lucid.
As soon as you recover, highly recommend getting a Lucid. You are missing out on something. In the test drive i also though it is too low to sit in. Now that i bought my Air Touring, it does not seem bad at all, and people are not exaggerating about the comfort. Looking forward to seeing your comments here on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back