Welcome to our new Moderators!

Please give a warm welcome to the newly assigned moderators here on the Lucid Owners forum.

@Adnillien
@borski
@joec

It is greatly appreciated for the volunteered time taken by these individuals to help monitor and keep things on track around here. Please remember that we can't always see everything with the hundreds of posts being posted daily, so please click the "Report" button when you find something necessary for us to review.

Congrats!!

Please give a warm welcome to the newly assigned moderators here on the Lucid Owners forum.

@Adnillien
@borski
@joec

It is greatly appreciated for the volunteered time taken by these individuals to help monitor and keep things on track around here. Please remember that we can't always see everything with the hundreds of posts being posted daily, so please click the "Report" button when you find something necessary for us to review.
Congrats and thanks for keep up with the updates and replies!

May I just say something about a change in the lingua franca that makes me (even more) nuts?

up- talking

i bit my lip for years over this, then my daughter started doing it. i notice it so common in girls (women under 65).

but when I started hearing it on BBC reporters (women) ... i lost it.
1666875018783.png

every? sentence? is? a? question?

I can not tolerate this in reporting. I will not. I'm becoming passive-aggressive over this.

uptalk to me and I will interrupt:
"Wait, are you asking me a question?
Because it seems like everything you say is phrased as a question, and so I don't understand you?"

Am I alone in this? I'll even forgive "very unique" if you just stop asking a question at the end of every phrase?

Back