Welcome to our new Moderators!

Joe

Staff Member
Admin
Please give a warm welcome to the newly assigned moderators here on the Lucid Owners forum.

@Adnillien
@borski
@joec

It is greatly appreciated for the volunteered time taken by these individuals to help monitor and keep things on track around here. Please remember that we can't always see everything with the hundreds of posts being posted daily, so please click the "Report" button when you find something necessary for us to review.

Please give a warm welcome to the newly assigned moderators here on the Lucid Owners forum.

@Adnillien
@borski
@joec

It is greatly appreciated for the volunteered time taken by these individuals to help monitor and keep things on track around here. Please remember that we can't always see everything with the hundreds of posts being posted daily, so please click the "Report" button when you find something necessary for us to review.
Congrats!

Reactions: Joe
Thank you!!!

Reactions: Joe

@Adnillien
@borski
@joec

Thanks for taking the time to make this site so invaluable.

I would love to be a beat cop here, but i'd have to ban myself. I'm the kind of guy who'd be correcting grammar.

"You understand "could care less" means you care ?

Don't get me started on "very unique"

Thanks very much to everyone here. This is wonderful.

I would love to be a beat cop here, but i'd have to ban myself. I'm the kind of guy who'd be correcting grammar.

I used to be an English teacher in a former life. I've had to slowly give up on correcting other people's grammar. I found it to be a fool's errand. Especially as I am required to communicate with more and more young people.

Now I just quietly judge.

Same fear here, and I've proven it.

(Please add "some more" to your policing repertoire. It's either "some" or "more". S'mores are a delicious treat. "Some more" is grammatically redundant. /rant)

Thanks for volunteering @Adnillien, @borski and @joec! You have been beacons here on the forum!

Ruh roh

1664388187938.gif

My wholeheartedly appreciation to the new volunteer mods. This place has gotten way bigger than when I signed up 5 months ago. I often wonder if one can finish reading all new daily posts, especially guys like me sporadically SPAM with nonsense. This forum is truly blessed with you guys stepping up. 👍

@Adnillien
@borski
@joec

ThNk you.

@Adnillien
@borski
@joec

Many thanks🥇

Reactions: DJL
Thanks to the 3 of you and all the moderators for the commitment to this site. It's been so helpful for me!

I used to be an English teacher in a former life. I've had to slowly give up on correcting other people's grammar. I found it to be a fool's errand. Especially as I am required to communicate with more and more young people.

Now I just quietly judge.
You Are “young people”…

Back