Welcome to LucidOwners.com - The Lucid Motors Community & Owners Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Staff Member
Admin
Hello and welcome to everyone that is reading this.

This community is dedicated to the future of Lucid Motors Owners. Be sure to register and post any information you come across about Lucid Motors to help build up this community!

Once registered, be sure to introduce yourself! Real introduction help us to get to know each other and build a real community.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to send me a private message.

Thanks and welcome!

Joined the forum recently. Lets hope to get some great info to share and not the negative critics that the auto forums have been attracting.

@Tesla2Lucid ready to say hello. Had every Tesla model ever made and now time to turn a page. Humbled to be 1 of 520 with a Dream PERFORMANCE on order! Stay tuned!

Hi all, We just saw the Lucid in our local dealership/service center in Beverly Hills, CA. We are still in the decision-making process. We were going to get the Mercedes EQS 580. But, after sitting in the Lucid and having a great conversation with the salesperson, we are very excited to put our deposit down. We are, however, going to sit in the EQS one more time. While my wife is more practical and has more experiential needs I am more technical and visual. Man, we are both very impressed. I would have wanted to reserve the Dream Edition. But, it appears we are too late. I don't think anyone is going to drop their reservation.

@Tesla2Lucid ready to say hello. Had every Tesla model ever made and now time to turn a page. Humbled to be 1 of 520 with a Dream PERFORMANCE on order! Stay tuned!
I’ve been so busy and only posting on IG & Twitterso my apologies for not adding content here but to some add up the car drives like a dream! And that’s no cliché, well I guess it is lol

Attachments

• CDD03954-8EF6-4EB6-98DE-F1724EA72F7C.jpeg
    CDD03954-8EF6-4EB6-98DE-F1724EA72F7C.jpeg
    963.6 KB · Views: 186
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back