We dreaming? Up 33% for the week of Aug 23.

I keep picking the worst time to buy, I should have bought more than a week ago right after selling my RSUs

anything under 3 was a gift, I hope you all loaded up! still a long ways to go but the announcement of more affordable models is the main reason for the bump. let's see if it is a new base

Maybe the Feds recent speech combined with the impending Gravity release is attracting interest? Hopefully another bump with a rate cut and the sale of the 1st Gravity? And you know how I feel about shorts😈

And maybe I am drinking the Rawlinson Kool-Aid but the Gravity does look heads above the EV SUV competition in terms of the combination of technology and price point.
If I were looking for a 3 row SUV at that price point, I'd definitely pick that over R1S and EV9.

And maybe I am drinking the Rawlinson Kool-Aid but the Gravity does look heads above the EV SUV competition in terms of the combination of technology and price point.
To be fair I think the same of the air in the EV space. The gaps a little smaller but it's still the standout all arounder

I know you are not suppose to chase on the way up, but I couldn't help myself.

Took another 1750 today at 3.90.

My gut tells me our fortunes are about to change.
Did the same but $4 call options on todays dip for next month. Momentum looks good to be a little greedy.

Just bought more at $3.95!

Nice pop of the unveiling of the gravity and peek at the upcoming crossover. I keep pounding hand over fist to pick up cheap shares while you can. I like the leadership, their investor and the vision for being an EV leader and differentiator.

Back