WA registration

Hello all! I also live in unincorporated King County, WA and my PA does not show ANY sales tax. It shows my name + address in WA but no tax..
Will I have to pay additional when I register the vehicle with the county?

Also everything in the docusign reflects Arizona, nothing says Washington except my address. It says "sales tax N/A" and "out of state processing N/A"

Last edited:
Hello all! I also live in unincorporated King County, WA and my PA does not show ANY sales tax. It shows my name + address in WA but no tax..
Will I have to pay additional when I register the vehicle with the county?

Also everything in the docusign reflects Arizona, nothing says Washington except my address. It says "sales tax N/A" and "out of state processing N/A"
Only sure things in life are death and taxes, so I don't think you'll be able to avoid it. If you weren't charged for any out of state processing fee, then it may mean you will need to perform all the WA registration, title transfer, and any other steps yourself, instead of just having Lucid do it for you.

Only sure things in life are death and taxes, so I don't think you'll be able to avoid it. If you weren't charged for any out of state processing fee, then it may mean you will need to perform all the WA registration, title transfer, and any other steps yourself, instead of just having Lucid do it for you.
Yep that’s exactly what it means, confirmed with my rep :)

Back