Video: Ep 1. There's No Defying Gravity The Road to Gravity

All of them are pretty great.

Once you finish them all, make sure to watch the making of video:

As a kid, my friends and I would download these and share them with each other. It always felt like this series gave birth to the Transporter movies.

There also two newer hire videos:

I echo the NosyReporter. I am from Detroit, and I grew up enjoying muscle cars, big blocks and throaty throttles. When the BMW films were first introduced to me by my friends, I was awakened to a modernized, powerful class of vehicles. I became more curious, and after some years, the first car I was able to purchase with own hard earned money was a BMW, and I still have it. Lucid awakened me to the new class of EVs in the marketplace in a similar way. Here’s a hypothetical question: who could play the role of Clive Owen if Lucid decided to make similar videos?

I echo the NosyReporter. I am from Detroit, and I grew up enjoying muscle cars, big blocks and throaty throttles. When the BMW films were first introduced to me by my friends, I was awakened to a modernized, powerful class of vehicles. I became more curious, and after some years, the first car I was able to purchase with own hard earned money was a BMW, and I still have it. Lucid awakened me to the new class of EVs in the marketplace in a similar way. Here’s a hypothetical question: who could play the role of Clive Owen if Lucid decided to make similar videos?
Idris Elba

Idris Elba
So... would I be the target audience if Lucid decided to make a similar ad? Personally, I was enamored by the tech talks as well as the "CEO drive" series with the Air, but I recognize most kids wouldn't care about the intricate tech talks.

So... would I be the target audience if Lucid decided to make a similar ad? Personally, I was enamored by the tech talks as well as the "CEO drive" series with the Air, but I recognize most kids wouldn't care about the intricate tech talks.
No because you can't afford the car

No because you can't afford the car
But wouldn't one of the points of an ad similar to the BMW one be to make kids aspire to own a Lucid? Sure, we can't own it right now, but maybe in the future we will buy a Lucid because we loved it as a kid. At least that was what I thought a point of the BMW ads was, but who knows. Then again, that's probably not really what is most important to Lucid right now.

But wouldn't one of the points of an ad similar to the BMW one be to make kids aspire to own a Lucid? Sure, we can't own it right now, but maybe in the future we will buy a Lucid because we loved it as a kid. At least that was what I thought a point of the BMW ads was, but who knows. Then again, that's probably not really what is most important to Lucid right now.
Hydbob knows. He's just teasing you.

The purpose would be to plant the seed for the next gens in all formats. I enjoyed the tech talks but including some cool vids by some social media influencers could improve popularity across demographics for Lucid's next EVs.

If there are any gamers here, Forza Horizon 5 is a racing game on the Xbox that has introduced the Sapphire to gamers. Maybe Lucid could also promote their vehicles to other gaming platforms. Personally, Gran Tourismo has been my racing game of choice.

If there are any gamers here, Forza Horizon 5 is a racing game on the Xbox that has introduced the Sapphire to gamers. Maybe Lucid could also promote their vehicles to other gaming platforms. Personally, Gran Tourismo has been my racing game of choice.

I play FH5. I do indeed drive the car everywhere on the map (it drives beautifully, and stock, with extended gearing it can hit 250 mph). As far as I can see, it has introduced other casual FH5 players to Lucid, as the car is seen a lot these days.

Gran Turismo is definitely better than Forza Motorsport, but Horizon is a different game from both of them. Also, I'm a Xbox guy!

Back