Gravity Has Embedded Antenna?

msaunders9430

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
May 16, 2024
Messages
1,910
Reaction score
2,626
Cars
'26 Gravity GT
I came across this video of an interview with a Lucid employee. Available 3 days ago.
The employee (Peter) introduces himself as the Senior Manager for the Lucid Gravity. A title that seems quite generic to me.

The video doesn't present any information that's new to anyone who has been closely following the launch of the Gravity, with one exception.
At the 56:43 mark when the interviewer asks the Lucid employee about the location of the antenna.

An embedded antenna?
The employee seems somewhat unsure if the antenna is on one side or both sides.
I'm not a big radio listener, but from a design point, it's an interesting bit of information, if accurate.
Doesn't impact Sirius XM since cellular/Wi-Fi connectivity is used.

For comparison: Lucid Air antenna location.

Information from Gravity manual about radio.
Screenshot 2025-07-09 at 9.56.11 PM.webp
 
I am trying to decide whether to add our Gravities to our Honda Sirius XM subscription. The Honda has an antenna for the radio, but I understand Lucid uses cellular signals (which are marginal in our area).

Has anyone here had experience with using Sirius in their Gravity? (We never added our Air to Sirius because of early reports from other Air owners that the reception was pretty bad.)
 
Back
Top