Video Describing Locking and Unlocking Options

I have a Galaxy S22+. I've followed the instructions on lucidupdates to keep my app always open, but for some reason my Lucid app doesn't show up so I can't select it to "Never sleep". In order for my mobile key to work I have to have the app open and active on my phone. I also set my Lucid's handles to passive unlock. Have any Android users been able to use the mobile key as it's supposed to work (which for me would be keeping my phone in my pocket and simply being able to press the door handles to unlock it)? It's gotten to the point that I'm just using my fob.

I have a Galaxy S22+. I've followed the instructions on lucidupdates to keep my app always open, but for some reason my Lucid app doesn't show up so I can't select it to "Never sleep". In order for my mobile key to work I have to have the app open and active on my phone. I also set my Lucid's handles to passive unlock. Have any Android users been able to use the mobile key as it's supposed to work (which for me would be keeping my phone in my pocket and simply being able to press the door handles to unlock it)? It's gotten to the point that I'm just using my fob.
I have a Galaxy S23 Ultra and have the app set to stay open. I have gotten it to work. But not 100% of the time, so I keep the fob with me too.

I just tried that last one. I was out in the garage with only my phone. Pressing the door handle with the app running in the background unlocked the car. So it should work.

Back