Vehicle to Home

The connector is an insignificant part of V2H or V2G hardware design.
Sure, but I wouldn't introduce a new product with the "old" connector at this time. There's a lot of testing and documentation that would have to be repeated in a year.

There currently alot more vehicles with CCS connectors that their OEMs will allow V2H than with NAC. Yes two years from now it will change but if a company sells a V2H box today it will need to be either CCS or CHAdeMO (or ship with an adapter)

There currently alot more vehicles with CCS connectors that their OEMs will allow V2H than with NAC. Yes two years from now it will change but if a company sells a V2H box today it will need to be either CCS or CHAdeMO (or ship with an adapter)
Lucid's proposed solution is unique in the industry as it uses a J1772 connector passing AC, rather than everyone else's plan of using CCS or NACS and passing DC. If implemented this way, Lucid's V2H hardware would be completely specific to the Air, not usable by any other EV.

Lucid's proposed solution is unique in the industry as it uses a J1772 connector passing AC, rather than everyone else's plan of using CCS or NACS and passing DC. If implemented this way, Lucid's V2H hardware would be completely specific to the Air, not usable by any other EV.
Which is why I’m holding off buying a EV charging station and using the supplied Lucid mobile charger on a 240 outlet. Not complaining about the mobile charger - it works pretty darn well. But I sure would like to move forward 😓

Back