Vampire Drain

I turned off the lucid app Bluetooth and then put away the key in a faraday box. Vampire drain was reduced significantly.
They really need to add a different behavior when at home, like not locking so the car won't unlock/lock and disabling app continuous connectivity when unlocked and having it only wake up when the door opens or the car is forced to wakeup from the app.

They really need to add a different behavior when at home, like not locking so the car won't unlock/lock and disabling app continuous connectivity when unlocked and having it only wake up when the door opens or the car is forced to wakeup from the app.
They added passive lock for this reason. But it would be nice if you could geofence it to your house, so that passive lock would only engage when you are home.

They added passive lock for this reason. But it would be nice if you could geofence it to your house, so that passive lock would only engage when you are home.
Exactly, tbf, my wife's bmw doesn't do this either, we ended up turning off auto locking when the key moves away but its still super annoying

I bought the car in winter and didn't want to drive in the snow. The car sat for 4 months in the garage and went from full charge to 30%.
That's not that far off from norm. Assuming .5% drain per day x 120 days....that's about 60%.

Back