- Joined
- Aug 23, 2025
- Messages
- 573
- Reaction score
- 329
- Cars
- Lucid Air Grand Touring
Personally I considered the cccv2 AND 2.11 as a major upgrade. As such I would treat it as if we were starting from scratch.
I’ve spent too much time writing both sw & hw tests to become complacent with large changes.
I’ve also spent a bit of time supporting systems and again I treated this as a major change and yes it’s a d.1+ version but it’s also new hw that is finally getting exercised.
But that’s me and I’m not having any issues at all. For now I’m simply getting used to the new interface.
I’ve spent too much time writing both sw & hw tests to become complacent with large changes.
I’ve also spent a bit of time supporting systems and again I treated this as a major change and yes it’s a d.1+ version but it’s also new hw that is finally getting exercised.
But that’s me and I’m not having any issues at all. For now I’m simply getting used to the new interface.