Unresponsive mobile key: Data Sharing has been diabled.

tanjavsa

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Dear Lucidians,

My mobile app is almost entirely unresponsive, except for the keyless entry, which is hit or miss. I've tried all basic troubleshooting steps and contacted customer support, but received an unsatisfactory response stating that the issue cannot be fixed. I'm using an iPhone 14 Pro with iOS 17.5. Not being able to use the mobile app and having to carry around the keyfob is frustrating. I'm seeking advice and troubleshooting tips from fellow Lucidians!

On a positive note, the drive and comfort of the car are unmatched, and I'm truly enjoying everything about it.

Email from CC
Screenshot 2024-05-04 at 10.06.16 AM.jpg

Piot Panel -> Data Sharing ->Turned On
IMG_4695.jpg

Unresponsive App Screenshot
IMG_4696.PNG

I have a iPhone 15 on iOS 17.5 and all works well. I wonder if being on the public beta is causing the issue? It has caused other apps of mine to have minor issues. Hopefully it is resolved soon for you.

I have a iPhone 15 on iOS 17.5 and all works well. I wonder if being on the public beta is causing the issue? It has caused other apps of mine to have minor issues. Hopefully it is resolved soon for you.
Good call, been thinking about the public beta, let me uninstall the beta and try!

Oh, forgot to mention, tried the app on my wife's iPhone running on 17.5 and the issue still persist.

Oh, forgot to mention, tried the app on my wife's iPhone running on 17.5 and the issue still persist.
Mobile key only works for one mobile for me. It works flawlessly on my wife's phone. It only works for me when i reinstall mine and uninstall her’s.

And you know who finally keeps the working option 😅

@segbrk had this issue too. Try calling CS. They should be able to reset it remotely. a case with CS,
Thank you, is there a specific instruction that I could give to CS? Already called and opened a case and got a response to wait for an OTA and no further troubleshooting.

Dear Lucidians,

My mobile app is almost entirely unresponsive, except for the keyless entry, which is hit or miss. I've tried all basic troubleshooting steps and contacted customer support, but received an unsatisfactory response stating that the issue cannot be fixed. I'm using an iPhone 14 Pro with iOS 17.5. Not being able to use the mobile app and having to carry around the keyfob is frustrating. I'm seeking advice and troubleshooting tips from fellow Lucidians!

On a positive note, the drive and comfort of the car are unmatched, and I'm truly enjoying everything about it.

Email from CC
View attachment 20421
Piot Panel -> Data Sharing ->Turned On
View attachment 20419

Unresponsive App Screenshot
View attachment 20420
You’re running a beta version of iOS so got to take the good with the bad unfortunately. Also not fair to complain about CS when you went and installed a beta version of software and are now having issues.

You’re running a beta version of iOS so got to take the good with the bad unfortunately. Also not fair to complain about CS when you went and installed a beta version of software and are now having issues.
Agreed but I tried on another iPhone running on a stable 17.4 ios and still the same issue. Thoughts?

Agreed but I tried on another iPhone running on a stable 17.4 ios and still the same issue. Thoughts?
If you’re having the same issue on a stable iOS the call CS and pressure them further. Don’t buy the “wait for the next OTA” excuse then.

Back