Two Things: How to get rid of Pop up notifications interrupting the navigation AND How to do stop the auto lane departure assist?

matty

Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air Pure
I have the navigation get temporarily interrupted when i get a text message. I'd rather turn off notifications entirely so I only see them on my phone. How can I fix this?

For the lane departure assist, how can I turn this off too. I don't want to always use a turn signal and want to move freely without this.

I don't use CarPlay or Android Auto so have no experience there. But for lane departure, this is from the latest owners manual:

Lane Departure Protection Settings​

To configure Lane Departure Protection, touch
GUID-0255E084-0CF4-4B53-9D24-478933F6E7D9-low.png
>
GUID-0111EA00-D2EE-4E66-8ED4-640932E5038A-low.png
DreamDrive on the Pilot Panel, then enable or disable Lane Departure Protection. The settings are saved to the current user profile.

NOTE: Settings for this feature are always enabled in certain regions.
GUID-AF719A58-A3EF-4ECD-A7EF-9ED7C1DCFBE0-low.png
An indicator will display on the Glass Cockpit when Lane Departure Protection is disabled.

GUID-021A4271-E9AF-4A97-933E-1B386B10C483-low.png
An indicator will be displayed on the Glass Cockpit when Lane Departure Protection is unavailable.

When enabled, press INTERVENTION (default), or WARNING or WARNING AND INTERVENTION. The system will give you haptic feedback through the steering wheel, when you select WARNING or WARNING AND INTERVENTION and when it detects that you need to make a correction while driving.
NOTE: Settings for this feature are region-specific.
Warnings automatically cancel when the risk of an unintentional lane departure has been reduced, such as when you steer the vehicle back to the current lane.

Hi, I'm from one of those regions where lane departure cannot be disabled (I've tried to disable it and didn't find this option in settings).
My issue is that when the "WARNING AND INTERVENTION" setting is enabled, and sometimes there are false lane divider lines or other prominent lines on the road curving on a straight road, the car thinks I'm drifting away from my lane and adjusts the car accordingly. It becomes dangerous at times.
I have to pull back the wheel to get back in my own lane.
That's why I never use it and always have it on "WARNING" only

Is there any solution to this problem?
Because I'd love to use "WARNING AND INTERVENTION" in real scenarios

I have the navigation get temporarily interrupted when i get a text message. I'd rather turn off notifications entirely so I only see them on my phone. How can I fix this?
Are you using CarPlay? If so, simply put yourself in Do Not Disturb mode. I have it set to the 'Driving' Do Not Disturb mode automatically when it connects to CarPlay.

If not, you can still set your phone to DND, and it shouldn't alert for the notifications.

Back