- Joined
- Feb 23, 2024
- Messages
- 55
- Reaction score
- 57
- Location
- Loudoun County, VA
- Cars
- Lucid Air Touring
I never did find out who was driving the other one.
We are very different people…I wouldn’t have left until I figured it out
Oh, I’ll find out. It was a big party, like 70 people, but a tight community.We are very different people…I wouldn’t have left until I figured it out![]()
That’s awesome. They are a real head turner from the outside, a GREAT car from the inside, and just need more eyes on them. I should have stopped them from singing Happy Birthday while everyone was gathered around so I could find out who owns the other one.We are up to three Lucids that drop off at our elementary school. The other two said that seeing our cars piqued their interest and what got them looking. It’s a slow spread, but the fire is growing!
"Happy birthday to you..."That’s awesome. They are a real head turner from the outside, a GREAT car from the inside, and just need more eyes on them. I should have stopped them from singing Happy Birthday while everyone was gathered around so I could find out who owns the other one.
Same!We are very different people…I wouldn’t have left until I figured it out![]()