• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Two Lucids at the same party!

ZenSolo

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
IMG_6302.jpeg

IMG_6300.jpeg

I never did find out who was driving the other one.

We are up to three Lucids that drop off at our elementary school. The other two said that seeing our cars piqued their interest and what got them looking. It’s a slow spread, but the fire is growing!

We are up to three Lucids that drop off at our elementary school. The other two said that seeing our cars piqued their interest and what got them looking. It’s a slow spread, but the fire is growing!
That’s awesome. They are a real head turner from the outside, a GREAT car from the inside, and just need more eyes on them. I should have stopped them from singing Happy Birthday while everyone was gathered around so I could find out who owns the other one.

That’s awesome. They are a real head turner from the outside, a GREAT car from the inside, and just need more eyes on them. I should have stopped them from singing Happy Birthday while everyone was gathered around so I could find out who owns the other one.
"Happy birthday to you..."

"Guys, hold up. Who owns this Lucid Air????"

"Me..."

"Alright, thanks! You can resume singing now..."

I think you'd be carried out of the party in a stretcher if you did that, lol 🤣

Back