Turtle of Doom!

It's disappointing that you are having such an experience with your Air. Although I was not happy at all with the chain of events, I was kept in constant contact and after the service tech got into an accident with the car, the service manager stepped in and called me several times a week and kept me informed of everything.

I would recommend that you find out who your service manager is (not the service tech or service advisor) and speak to him/her directly. Lack of communications is unacceptable. Also, call customer care and demand that they have the service manager call you.

Lastly, I would like to say that this type of issue that has plagued me and others (turtle mode) is a very complex issue to diagnose since it can be many different causes to this mode. They engineers have to review a ton of data to get to the root cause and this takes time.
Thanks, this is great information to have. I feel a little better now and will definitely ask for the service manager. Appreciate the quick reply.

Thanks, this is great information to have. I feel a little better now and will definitely ask for the service manager. Appreciate the quick reply.
I agree with @zkhan2 - this is absolutely not the typical experience, nor the one you should expect. When mine is in service I’m kept regularly up to date, but I would definitely talk to the service manager and/or reach out to Zak Edson if it comes down to that.

On Friday night my car went into low power turtle mode right before it hit 2k miles. So far Scottsdale service center has been great and I road with the tow truck to pick up a Genesis G70 loaner. Before giving me the loaner they tried to replace a module, not sure which one, but that didn't work so they will need to do more troubleshooting and should have an update by Tuesday.

On Friday night my car went into low power turtle mode right before it hit 2k miles. So far Scottsdale service center has been great and I road with the tow truck to pick up a Genesis G70 loaner. Before giving me the loaner they tried to replace a module, not sure which one, but that didn't work so they will need to do more troubleshooting and should have an update by Tuesday.
I hope that the Scottsdale team is able to resolve it quickly.

Back