Turning off Navigation Voice

I don’t know what you are talking about. None of the threads here seem to get hijacked.

Speaking of which, how do I make the navigation lady shut the hell up? She ruins my audiobooks :(
Don't use the nav haha

I can’t navigate my way out of a paper bag without gps.

Seriously, I will walk out of a store and turn the wrong direction without realizing it.
You sound just like my wife. No exaggeration, if she says go left you have a 90% chance that going right is the correct turn. We often get hysterical over this.

You sound just like my wife. No exaggeration, if she says go left you have a 90% chance that going right is the correct turn. We often get hysterical over this.
I’m old enough to remember using Rand McNally map books as well as the huge folding maps you would get at the gas station to go from point A to pointB. Plus then stopping at a roadside pay phone to call your friends and ask where the hell you got lost.

I’m old enough to remember using Rand McNally map books as well as the huge folding maps you would get at the gas station to go from point A to pointB. Plus then stopping at a roadside pay phone to call your friends and ask where the hell you got lost.

AAA TripTix, the manual GPS of it's day.

Mapquest!

ACB8948B-37D8-4B48-AE83-27CAC8214E0B.jpeg

I am old enough to remember using one of these! :)

We used to have the Thomas guides and the free maps from AAA. My pops taught me how to use those, will be something I teach my kids as well!

I'm currently cleaning out our basement and found a Road Atlas!

View attachment 952
I am old enough to remember using one of these! :)

I always wanted a sextant. The word wasn't even in my autocorrect, LOL

Last edited:
With the glass roof I’ll be able to shoot a azimuth without getting out of my Lucid.

Back