Trip around CA

No you're not, you should be hitching a ride with @Amster and I'll but you both coffee 😄
Actually, I'll be free that morning too. Sorry, @hydbob. It's your fault for setting up two meetups a month apart from each other, in LA. I only want to drive up there once this summer. I've been trying to decide which to do for the last few days, since I have to balance it with a family visit as well. But I thinkI will attend the August one, you can put me on the RSVP for that, and skip the July one.

I suggest 99 instead of I 5 on busy weekends. More ea locations all the way to Bakersfield.

@Pwmac all good for Thursday? Noon at Alice’s?
Hi @AirDoll, ABRP says I should get there right at noon. I'm planning on charging at Novato before heading there and can let you know if that is still going to be accurate while I'm charging there. I'm a little nervous about traffic so not sure how accurate ABRP estimate will be. Does that sound ok?

Hi @AirDoll, ABRP says I should get there right at noon. I'm planning on charging at Novato before heading there and can let you know if that is still going to be accurate while I'm charging there. I'm a little nervous about traffic so not sure how accurate ABRP estimate will be. Does that sound ok?
Works for me! See you around noon :)

I got us a table on the Westside of the front patio.

I got us a table on the Westside of the front patio.
It was a pleasure to meet you and Miles today at Alice's. Hopefully you are enjoying your drive down Highway 1 and the charging in Santa Cruz goes well!!

So good to see you all today! Safe travels the rest of the way back home.
IMG_2490.webp

Yeah it is a slow slog all the time.

I did. No wait and went pretty smooth. Driving through Santa Cruz was a different story. Lots of traffic!
Great to see it worked out and you had a good turnout! How was the drive down 35? Quite the view, no? I haven't driven it in 19 years but still remember some of those turns.

Great to see it worked out and you had a good turnout! How was the drive down 35? Quite the view, no? I haven't driven it in 19 years but still remember some of those turns.
That area was one of my favorites of the trip. I took the 35 to Alice's but then took the 84 over to the 1 and drove down the coast. I have dashcam of the drive and plan to make a timelapse. I'll post here when I get it together.

Back