Tri state area (NY, NJ, CT)

Got this from one of the organizers for Nation Drive Electric Week. He's looking for anyone in the Princeton/West Winsor area to show off the car. I've ben to three of these shows and it's a good way to meet other EV owners as well as show off the Lucid. Besides the Ambler show (7 of us!) - I was the only Lucid on display. Unfortunately weather might be an issue - and I won't be available:

Hi Mike, I need your help. Can you put out a call to the Lucid community to come to the event tomorrow in West Windsor (I'm not part of that community). I've got 1 owner and since we're predicting some rain who knows how many of my 34 owners will actually come. total rainfall is 0.2" so that's nothing when you spread it out across the day. https://driveelectricweek.org/event?eventid=3960

Who here has a car or order in the tri state area? Sound off and we see how the region breaks down in regards to numbers
picked up my Touring Dec. 30, 2022. we should start a local car club. I am the Porsche Club, they have a lot of local activities.

White plains? That’s where my car will be tomorrow getting it’s new shoes( 19 inch rims and tires). Hopefully you won’t have to be as familiar with J&B auto body but it’s Lucids service center for southern New York and probably Ct and northern Jersey as well
The new service facility in Plainview, where we were the first to take delivery of a Pure (AWD, SSPro, DDPro) about 2 months ago, should relieve some of the service burden.

Got this from one of the organizers for Nation Drive Electric Week. He's looking for anyone in the Princeton/West Winsor area to show off the car. I've ben to three of these shows and it's a good way to meet other EV owners as well as show off the Lucid. Besides the Ambler show (7 of us!) - I was the only Lucid on display. Unfortunately weather might be an issue - and I won't be available:

Hi Mike, I need your help. Can you put out a call to the Lucid community to come to the event tomorrow in West Windsor (I'm not part of that community). I've got 1 owner and since we're predicting some rain who knows how many of my 34 owners will actually come. total rainfall is 0.2" so that's nothing when you spread it out across the day. https://driveelectricweek.org/event?eventid=3960
Guess I will be at this event for a couple of hours. Just found out Lucid Short Hills is supposed to provide 2 cars - one for view and one for drives. Event is from 9A-1P

New EA station in Flemington. Four 150kW stations but looks like #1 is already down. Not usually in this area but went to Amish market to get pretzels and doughnuts.
IMG_0308.png

My 1yr anniversary past on Sunday and I'm in the Tri State area and might be interested in joining CT club.

Hey fellas! I'm in NJ Passaic county.Mine is on its way from AZ; should be here in a week(GT Quantum Grey) Can't wait to drive it! sick of seeing the ford model T I mean Tesla model 3/Y around her3, lol.(in jest)

Back