Tracking-

LUCID1

Cars
Air Grand Touring
DE Number
Ordered Air GT March 3, 2022. Grey exterior, Mojave interior.
19” rims.
Was told I would have it by end of June. That advisor Leo is gone.
New replacement adviso- Jessica is missing in action. Has not return my 3 calls since last week.
getting concerne.

Congrats and welcome to the forum! See this GT tracker thread and add your info to the lot. DAs are of quite the topic over there as well.

GT Tracker

19” rims.
New replacement adviso- Jessica is missing in action. Has not return my 3 calls since last week.
getting concerne.
First of all, congrats on getting GT and welcome joining the forum.
From March to end of June is quite an aggressive schedule. I would think 6 months is more realistic delivery. But I don’t know Lucid AMP-1 production status.

Given the wire assembly recall and two factory shutdowns, it pushed the start of assembly of your car (as well as mine) back 3 to 4 weeks. Then they probably slow rolled the restart of assembly to ensure their new processes were producing the desired outcomes before ramping up. You also have the "Grey Delay" so while Black/Red/White would be on the cusp of getting their VIN with a 3/3 confirmation date, we don't know when Lucid will catch Grey up with the other colors. For those of us with March/April confirmation dates, I think 5 to 6 months just to get a VIN is realistic. Then 6 to 8 weeks to leave the factory.

19” rims.
getting concerne.
Jess is my advisor, for the past 2+ weeks, after Leo's departure and I have concluded emails are the best way to get hold of her.

And you can schedule a call with her thru' the link in her signature line. (I have very rarely had any luck getting her on the phone ad hoc.)

Ordered Air GT Performance August 3, 2022. Stellar White exterior, Tahoe interior.
21” rims (requesting 19s).

19” rims.
getting concerne.
My DA has never responded to me, and my SA reached out to my DA twice to prod them.. I'm at a loss for words, really.

My DA has never responded to me, and my SA reached out to my DA twice to prod them.. I'm at a loss for words, really.
I’m getting discouraged. Communication is terrible now. My first DA was Leo. He was good. Now he’s gone.

My DA is Jessica. She has gone silent from time to time, but eventually responds to my emails. Ordered Air GT (Grey, 19", Mojave) back on December 1st, got my VIN on May 10th, and am scheduled for delivery on August 9th.

So pumped!

My DA is Jessica. She has gone silent from time to time, but eventually responds to my emails. Ordered Air GT (Grey, 19", Mojave) back on December 1st, got my VIN on May 10th, and am scheduled for delivery on August 9th.

So pumped!
Exactly what I ordered March 3rd. How exciting! Next week….wahoo 🥳

Exactly what I ordered March 3rd. How exciting! Next week….wahoo 🥳
I also had Leo, then Jess. She has completely ghosted me, has not responded to emails for over a month. May be just as well, she would say nothing about delivery timing.

I have Grey AGT Santa Cruz 19”, ordered Dec 14th. Was told by Leo in April I would have a VIN before May, still waiting.

So pumped!
Jessica is also my DA and has been really great.

19” rims.
getting concerne.
Received my VIN# 8/11/22 🥳

Back