Touring Delivery and Initial Impressions

Why not just phone as a key is that an option? I rarely use my keyfob on tesla anymore opting to just use phone

Why not just phone as a key is that an option? I rarely use my keyfob on tesla anymore opting to just use phone
You might want to go back and read the entire thread.

Distil makes spectacularly thin wallets that hold everything I need. They do make an RFID-blocking one, but that is also generally unnecessary: https://distilunion.com/blogs/news/rfid-to-block-or-not-to-block

That said, if you like the safety of it more, they do offer one: https://distilunion.com/products/wally-bifold?variant=33250181054527 but only in Black. :) Also, a piece of foil on either side of the cards works just as well.

DId some searching and I may end up getting this one. I would prefer leather but looking at reviews this might be worth trying.

I carry my credit card, my drivers license, and my Lucid card. That’s it.

Makes me wonder if it's necessary to carry medical insurance card. You're not carrying yours? Hmmm I suppose if there's any emergency, billing comes after anyway and I can keep a digital copy on my phone.

I no longer have any real keys. My house has keypads, my car is mobile key, etc. Front right pocket is wallet, left pocket is phone, nothing to sit on.

Mobile key has been fantastic.

I will be buying keypad door lock for the garage. Set up mobile key. Then will keep a valet card in my wallet. Will probably feel weird for a while not carrying any keys when going out lol

DId some searching and I may end up getting this one. I would prefer leather but looking at reviews this might be worth trying.

Makes me wonder if it's necessary to carry medical insurance card. You're not carrying yours? Hmmm I suppose if there's any emergency, billing comes after anyway and I can keep a digital copy on my phone.

I have Blue Shield which allows the card to be added to my Apple wallet.

Risky to put all your eggs in one basket wallet, I hear. Lose your phone, go to the Red Cross and ask for emergency shelter. No power at the house? Break Glass for emergency access.
But same here, I have my car insurance info and medical card on my phone. And extra house keys on the collar of the Rottweiler.

Risky to put all your eggs in one basket wallet, I hear. Lose your phone, go to the Red Cross and ask for emergency shelter. No power at the house? Break Glass for emergency access.
But same here, I have my car insurance info and medical card on my phone. And extra house keys on the collar of the Rottweiler.
I'm in one of the few states so far that allows me to put my Driver's License in my phone. But I don't trust that yet, so I still have to carry a backup.

But the dream is alive, and every year I get closer to my goal of carrying a phone and nothing else.

Back