Your punctuation is terrifying, btw. I literally thought you were in an accident and were asking the forum how to get out. I was yelling at the screen for you to call 911 and/or customer care for them to help you exit the car.In a major accident with a total electrical failure. How do you open the door to escape.
Your reading comprehension could use a bit of a refresher course. So many posters make silly assumptions of things they know nothing about. I was asking the question to clarify from the source.Your punctuation is terrifying, btw. I literally thought you were in an accident and were asking the forum how to get out. I was yelling at the screen for you to call 911 and/or customer care for them to help you exit the car.
With respect, @coma24 was making a joke, and it was your grammar that was confusing.Your reading comprehension could use a bit of a refresher course. So many posters make silly assumptions of things they know nothing about. I was asking the question to clarify from the source.