Tornado Reported Just South Of Casa Grande Near Lucid's AMP-1

DJL

Verified Owner
I just received a news article from the Pinal Central newspaper which reported a major monsoon hit the greater Casa Grande area Sunday night causing a number of nearby communities to lose power as power lines came down. Casa Grande, Elroy and Coolridge were noted regarding power outages. with over 10,000 people without power. A tornado touchdown was reported by a farmer located about 3 miles south of Lucid's AMP-1. I look forward to seeing the next Bear's WOrshop drone flyover video to see what AMP-1 looks like. Hopefully, no significant impact. To read the article, just click HERE

I just received a news article from the Pinal Central newspaper which reported a major monsoon hit the greater Casa Grande area Sunday night causing a number of nearby communities to lose power as power lines came down. Casa Grande, Elroy and Coolridge were noted regarding power outages. with over 10,000 people without power. A tornado touchdown was reported by a farmer located about 3 miles south of Lucid's AMP-1. I look forward to seeing the next Bear's WOrshop drone flyover video to see what AMP-1 looks like. Hopefully, no significant impact. To read the article, just click HERE
I believe it was a micro burst in Eloy and not in Casa Grande

Ooh spicy, cmon @rbbarry don't let us down with Bears flyover!

There will be a new color of cars seen on the lot. Desert Storm Beige 😂

Last edited:
I think it actually might have been the aftermath of testing the new tri motor air…

Ooh spicy, cmon @rbbarry don't let us down with Bears flyover!
(1) I think the next flyover is today, so we should see some shots...

(2) Here is a sneak peek... :p

Tornado-flips-cars.gif

Well, Be a good neighbor and plug all the Airs at Casa Grande into the grid and supply power to the surrounding area……

it was a joke, sorry. it was just a google search for [car tornado] filtered by GIFs. No idea where/when that was taken.
Whew! I was concerned that it could have been the old car lot across the street from AMP-1

Read the article, and locate at the map. Areas cover over 30 miles north to south.
Bear just stated that the AMP-1 just got some sprinkles and that was about all

Back