Hi, I want to check if someone can confirm to me these are the right tires for Lucid GT 21" for summer
HL245/35R21 99Y XL P-ZERO (LM2)ncs elt 4531700 MEXICO FRONT LUCID
HL265/35R21 103Y XL P-ZERO (LM2)ncs elt 4531800 MEXICO REAR LUCID
I was checking with my local Pirelli agent and they tried to give me almost same tires but Certified for Maserati and I told him that I do not believe these are the right tries and I need them certified for Lucid.
eventually, he gave me the above which I believe the right ones. I would appreciate your support to double check before ordering.
HL245/35R21 99Y XL P-ZERO (LM2)ncs elt 4531700 MEXICO FRONT LUCID
HL265/35R21 103Y XL P-ZERO (LM2)ncs elt 4531800 MEXICO REAR LUCID
I was checking with my local Pirelli agent and they tried to give me almost same tires but Certified for Maserati and I told him that I do not believe these are the right tries and I need them certified for Lucid.
eventually, he gave me the above which I believe the right ones. I would appreciate your support to double check before ordering.