Admin
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
$110 + tax. Ask your local service center for stock. Got one coming back with my car after service tomorrow.

20220413_113214.jpg

I'm pretty sure yes, but since the description is so vague I just went with the official one. Plus it has a carrying case with velcro it so it doesn't slide around!

How did you get a hold of one of these? Says "coming soon" on the Lucid webstore.

Yeah it was in the trunk. I thought it was the manual but I opened the box and surprise, super cool tire repair kit. Also got the swag with the tote bag, hat, microfiber cloth and travel bottle. I guess that makes up for not getting the pencil sharpener with the Blackwing pencils haha.

Yeah it was in the trunk. I thought it was the manual but I opened the box and surprise, super cool tire repair kit. Also got the swag with the tote bag, hat, microfiber cloth and travel bottle. I guess that makes up for not getting the pencil sharpener with the Blackwing pencils haha.
I got the swag bag and the pencils but pretty sure no tired repair kit haha. Def gonna double check!

Back