Tire repair kit

scal_air

Referral code - ZQOO2D7O
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Referral Code
ZQOO2D7O
Just got a nifty Lucid tire repair kit - thanks to the Lucid rewards store! My car didn't come with one but I heard that some did. For the owners that received theirs, where was it stored? Is there a special nook or does it just go into the frunk/trunk. I ask because there are two strips of velcro on the back and it seems like it should attach somewhere....
TIA 😁

Just got a nifty Lucid tire repair kit - thanks to the Lucid rewards store! My car didn't come with one but I heard that some did. For the owners that received theirs, where was it stored? Is there a special nook or does it just go into the frunk/trunk. I ask because there are two strips of velcro on the back and it seems like it should attach somewhere....
TIA 😁
I keep it in the sub trunk, along with my jack and tire inflator.

TIA 😁
The only ones that came with it are those in states where that’s the law, FYI.

I have mine just on top of the cover above the 12v, but I move it around as needed. I keep a spare cylinder in the 12v cubby.

Thanks everyone. I take it by the responses that it came loose in the trunk or was presented rather than "installed". You've given me ideas and I will look at all those spots mentioned to decide where to put it.

The only ones that came with it are those in states where that’s the law, FYI.

I have mine just on top of the cover above the 12v, but I move it around as needed. I keep a spare cylinder in the 12v cubby.
What cylinder? Do I need one?

I think Borski means the cylinder that contains the goo for the tire repair. The kit comes with one that is good for one repair. Boy scout that he is, he carries two!🤣

The Velcro stripsnare there just to prevent it from sliding around. I stuck mine above the charging cable

It fits perfectly in the front wall of the trunk. There's a perfectly shaped area under the trunk cover that it can velcro to. I assumed it was built for it.

Hmm...can you take a picture please?
Mine just got to the service center 5 hrs away today. Not going to be able to take pictures for a while. I put it vertical on this wall

Attachments

• 2023_Lucid_Air_Front_Trunk_1~2.webp
    2023_Lucid_Air_Front_Trunk_1~2.webp
    79.5 KB · Views: 43
Back