Tighter steering

Mweseley

Cars
Air touring
I’m used to driving a BMW. The Lucid has great acceleration and good braking. However, the steering is not very tight and feels more like a Cadillac than a BMW. Are there any settings that allow the steering to be switched to a tighter feel - more like a German car?

Have you tried swift mode ?

Yes. Thanks. It improves the acceleration a lot but it doesn’t do much for the steering.
Sprint will have the tightest steering

I agreed Mwesely! The steering could be tuned to feel heavier. Perhaps Lucid could push a feature OTA that will adjust the weight of steering according to speed.

I think steering feel is like seat comfort and rear ends. Everyone has an opinion and they differ. That is why a good and extended test drive is critical while recognizing that NO car meets every one of our needs. But there are a few things like seat comfort and steering feel that impact every time you drive the car so make sure before you spend your money that it works for you (obviously, of course, after you have adjusted the seats and steering to the extent allowed by the manufacturer).

I agreed Mwesely! The steering could be tuned to feel heavier. Perhaps Lucid could push a feature OTA that will adjust the weight of steering according to speed.
I've only had my AT for just shy of two weeks however, I've got her in smooth mode and she seems really tight to me.

Back