Those poor poor Lucids

Don't recall any other car that did this - well, may be military vehicles

T0NtMUT.jpg
I can't watch this!! :eek:

Analysis of the deceleration of the impact trolley during the test, and analysis of the deformable barrier after the test,
revealed that the car would be an aggressive impact partner in a frontal collision, and the score was penalised accordingly.
If you sort by occupant protection, unless I’m reading this wrong, it seems Lucid is fairly mid-pack. I can’t say I was thrilled with how my i4 faired. The MS and MY did very well.

Analysis of the deceleration of the impact trolley during the test, and analysis of the deformable barrier after the test,
revealed that the car would be an aggressive impact partner in a frontal collision, and the score was penalised accordingly.
In other words, the Lucid would destroy the other car to a greater extent than the average car?

In other words, the Lucid would destroy the other car to a greater extent than the average car?
Yes. Having been in one fender bender thus far (sadness), my car had very minor damage; their muffler put a perfect muffler sized hole in my bumper, my hood has just the tiniest dent from being a bit compressed, and a couple plastic pieces needed adjustment so the frunk would open.

No electronic issues, cameras all work, driving is perfect - literally just minor cosmetic issues.

The other person’s Camry fared far worse.

The Air GT got a 5 star safety rating from the Euro NCAP. I'm generally impressed by the pedestrian avoidance/automatic emergency braking in the video.

Story:

Video:
"pedestrian avoidance/automatic emergency braking" A bit off topic but I had to employ my brakes and disengage adaptive cruise when behind a MC who was a car length in front of the car in front of him.

Back