Think there's any chance Lucid will improve the charging curve in future OTA updates?

Also EPA was different back then. The new EPA cycle and the new Airs are getting 500+ miles of range as Out of Spec proved with over 517 miles on a 70 mph range test.

Also EPA was different back then. The new EPA cycle and the new Airs are getting 500+ miles of range as Out of Spec proved with over 517 miles on a 70 mph range test.
Yup you are right. They got 4.3 miles/kw on the new GT, which is more efficient! And seems like it's probably accurate, that Lucid claims 200 miles in 12 minutes for the 2025 GT (at least from 0%). But the old EPA tests were more optimistic

1727995280707.webp

The mass collective, and verified/tested reviewers say one thing. Some unverified random poster says another and we're supposed to just agree that it's possible. Anyway whatever, i think the OP who posted this thread and others will probably understand what fluke data is. I agree with you, we can agree to disagree.
It very well could be fluke data, as you say, but a few of us have noticed better efficiency numbers since 2.4.4. I use a HA pscript that was shared in the automation thread to get a report on efficiency of each of my trips and I have noticed a good improvement for my 2024 pure. The reason behind some of us commenting in that thread was to invite more data and input from other owners to see if this is indeed a fluke or if there is real improvement. I have Panasonic cells. A few of us also noticed that 2.4.4 updates the microcode for those. This may be a nothing burger short of more data or official confirmation from Lucid. But I certainly welcome more data and observations from other owners.

Hey. @tonybot! You wrote "I have Panasonic cells. A few of us also noticed that 2.4.4 updates the microcode for those." What does this mean, and do you know about the battery microcode being updated, or is that speculation? As I recall, you have ways of digging into system data.

Hey. @tonybot! You wrote "I have Panasonic cells. A few of us also noticed that 2.4.4 updates the microcode for those." What does this mean, and do you know about the battery microcode being updated, or is that speculation? As I recall, you have ways of digging into system data.
This data is visible in rhe API output. @mxp is on 2.3.10 and the has a 2024 pure with Panasonic cells. I have a 2024 pure with 2.4.4 and my microcode version is higher. All of this is observed by accessing the API. You can find more details at the end of this thread.

Post in thread 'Lucid API'
https://lucidowners.com/threads/lucid-api.7286/post-226973

I'm so glad we got this all settled.

Back