The Long-Awaited Update Has Arrived

PSA: Please don’t hold off on installing this update, this one experience notwithstanding. Re: lane keep assist, that hasn’t changed; highway assist isn’t until the next update.

The rest, please make sure customer care / service is addressing. Those are unusual.
Installed update on my GT last Friday with about 200 miles since. All modes as advertised. The 30 minute calibration of Highway Assist took about 2 minutes on the interstate with excellent center-of-the-lane positioning, speed control, etc. Screen animation for parking also as expected in the update narrative. No complaints.

The radio problem is solved. Lucid asked me to stop by their Seattle service center on Wednesday, so they could run diagnostics, to figure out why I could not see any radio statins. They found a software bug, and had me back on the road, with all my local radio stations, in short order. Great service again. We’re making progress, as the car comes alive immediately now (I was told it no longer goes to sleep), and the cameras are working.

Back