Admin
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
On behalf of Lucid, you are cordially invited to attend the Goose Island Owners Experience Event on Saturday, April 27th, 2024, at our Goose Island Lucid Service Center.

As part of this exclusive event, you will have the opportunity to learn more about your vehicle through interactive stations set up to demonstrate Lucid Air technology including V2V (Vehicle-To-Vehicle) Charging, connecting 12v External Power, installing your Front Tow Eye, and seeing a vehicle on a lift with the drive system components on display.

Our knowledgeable experts will walk you through frequently asked questions with regard to systems and features like the Infotainment, Vehicle Settings, Brake Hold Options, and more. There will also be Lucid experts available to answer any other questions you may have about your Lucid Air and how to get the most out of your driving experience.

Don't forget to bring your phone or camera to capture a photo of The World’s First Luxury Electric Super-Sports Sedan - the Lucid Air Sapphire. This vehicle will be on display specially for you and our guests as another benefit of attending this Lucid Owners Club Event.

A few lucky attendees will win a signed Lucid Air Hot Wheels! A small number of these miniature models will be given out over the course of the event, each featuring the signature of a key Lucid team member involved in the creation of this groundbreaking vehicle.

The event will take place at 1350 N Cherry Ave, Chicago, IL 60642 from 11 am to 1 pm, and light refreshments will also be served. Please feel free to bring friends or family who would enjoy learning more about Lucid's innovative vehicles and ownership experience.

To confirm your attendance, please RSVP by April 25, 2024 by filling out this form here.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Warm regards,
Lucid Motors, Owners Club Team
[email protected]

On behalf of Lucid, you are cordially invited to attend the Goose Island Owners Experience Event on Saturday, April 27th, 2024, at our Goose Island Lucid Service Center.

As part of this exclusive event, you will have the opportunity to learn more about your vehicle through interactive stations set up to demonstrate Lucid Air technology including V2V (Vehicle-To-Vehicle) Charging, connecting 12v External Power, installing your Front Tow Eye, and seeing a vehicle on a lift with the drive system components on display.

Our knowledgeable experts will walk you through frequently asked questions with regard to systems and features like the Infotainment, Vehicle Settings, Brake Hold Options, and more. There will also be Lucid experts available to answer any other questions you may have about your Lucid Air and how to get the most out of your driving experience.

Don't forget to bring your phone or camera to capture a photo of The World’s First Luxury Electric Super-Sports Sedan - the Lucid Air Sapphire. This vehicle will be on display specially for you and our guests as another benefit of attending this Lucid Owners Club Event.

A few lucky attendees will win a signed Lucid Air Hot Wheels! A small number of these miniature models will be given out over the course of the event, each featuring the signature of a key Lucid team member involved in the creation of this groundbreaking vehicle.

The event will take place at 1350 N Cherry Ave, Chicago, IL 60642 from 11 am to 1 pm, and light refreshments will also be served. Please feel free to bring friends or family who would enjoy learning more about Lucid's innovative vehicles and ownership experience.

To confirm your attendance, please RSVP by April 25, 2024 by filling out this form here.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Warm regards,
Lucid Motors, Owners Club Team
[email protected]
Amazing event. I first remarked on Lucid's outstanding customer engagement in 2022, and they have shown NO signs of stopping that. In fact, it is getting better and better!

Will they let you test drive the Sapphire?

You should go and offer test drives! :)
Well, I'm just a humble owner trying to extend the experience to whoever is interested (and not leaving the event early).
Btw, you think Lucid as a company should do the same?

Well, I'm just a humble owner trying to extend the experience to whoever is interested (and not leaving the event early).
Btw, you think Lucid as a company should do the same?
Oh trust me I’m not against sapphire test drives ;)

But no, I don’t think it makes sense for Lucid to do lol

Back