Lucid takes car of the year honors
Autopia is an extension of TheWeeklyDriver.com, the website I started in 2004. It features automotive news, car reviews, commentary, a weekly podcast, newsletter and coverage of automotive events. …
www.mercurynews.com
I just went online to see what carmakers will be at the 2024 Oregon Auto Show. (Feb.22nd-24th)![]()
Lucid takes car of the year honors
Autopia is an extension of TheWeeklyDriver.com, the website I started in 2004. It features automotive news, car reviews, commentary, a weekly podcast, newsletter and coverage of automotive events. It has several contributors, writers and…www.mercurynews.com
They did attend Chicago and LA, but those get 300k and 500k visitors, respectively. Oregon looks like it gets 100k which is nothing to scoff at though.I just went online to see what carmakers will be at the 2024 Oregon Auto Show. (Feb.22nd-24th)
To my surprise Lucid will not be there. Thousands of Oregonians go every year.
Why is Lucid missing this opportunity to show their car to those who are unaware of the brand. Or to those who are aware but who have never seen one in person. Having a car to show and a person there to answer questions to those who show interest is invaluable PR.
This is a chance to spread awareness of what a great car this is. Why are they missing this? And then they wonder why more cars are not being sold.